We gather for worship and Sunday School on Sunday mornings at 10:00 AM, and have programs and activities for all ages during church throughout the year.
A few notes about our Sunday Mornings:
- We regularly serve Communion on the 1st Sunday of each month. We invite everyone to share in the sacraments of gluten free bread and grape juice.
- Our sanctuary is handicap accessible. Enter the church through the Church Street ground level entrance. Use the handicap elevator to reach the sanctuary.
- When you enter church, the ushers will hand you a bulletin, which lists the order of worship for that service. It contains the text of the prayers, and lists the numbers for the hymns we will be singing. You will find most of the hymns in the hymnals in the pew racks.
CLICK HERE TO SEE A SAMPLE SUNDAY BULLETIN (Work in progress check back soon)
- After the Children’s Message, children grades Preschool – 6 may choose to attend Sunday school (or the “Meet Me At the River” summer program). Kids in grades 6+ are invited to attend the “Blue Room Group” classes.
- We offer nursery care for small children during worship throughout the school year.
- Fellowship hour follows worship, with plentiful refreshments and good conversation.