- We offer nursery care for the young and the restless during our church services from September – May. Visitors can check with the greeters when they arrive at church for directions to the nursery room.
- Sunday school for children in pre-school through 5th grade is held every Sunday, September – May. Children begin in worship and leave for Sunday school classes after the Children’s sermon.
- Blue Room Group is offered for 6-8th grade students and meets at least twice a month during Sunday School.
- During the summer months, special activities are planned for the children and there is no nursery care. Our “Meet Me At The River” summer program is for children ages 5+. After the children’s message, we go the the park at Volunteer’s Green (weather permitting), to have a Bible story/activity and play time, then return to church to meet our families.
- Traditionally, a Confirmation classes for young people in grades 7, 8, or above is held ever other year. Our most recent class was confirmed on May 22, 2016.
- At the Confirmation ceremony, Confirmands are given the option to join our church.
- Adult Education and Bible Study series are offered throughout the year. Announcements are made about specific series and retreats in the Sunday bulletins, weekly emails and bi-monthly newsletter.